Ange "the cat" Mandel

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

A Couple of more Pics...

h the


And the legend lives on... on my last day at the orphanage for this time around I hung out all around the mission, taking photos, cleaning up, and mostly hanging out with the kids in the Cuna... Lorena doesn't look too happy in the photo but I have some sweet videos of her smiling and giggling away... she laughed up a storm and sat on my lap having a half english and half spanish conversation about small books we were reading about elephants and King Solomon (not all in one book!
Oh... and this is me and Matt in his element- the all too famous warehouse where it all happens... good times!Q

3 Comments:

At 1:51 PM, Blogger Bill & Louise said...

Hey Ang nice to see some pics of your time in Mexico. Would've loved to been there, but c'est la vie or should I say este la vida? Dios les bendigas! We'll make it back there again sometime, God willing.

 
At 5:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks like you are enjoying yourself so much and most of all those kids are enjoying your visit with them as well! I wish I were there too.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger Andyj said...

So where's our movie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home