Ange "the cat" Mandel

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Parlez Vous Francais... Encore?


Hey Cats...

I might have the opportunity to go to Africa this summer, in a pilot program with Pioneers Canada to learn about Missions first- hand. I've applied to a mentorship-type program where I would get to do online course work for 8 months starting in February learning things like Spiritual Formation, Leadership and Development, Cultural Issues and Missions Issues... I would get to glean off of 14 others form Across Canada who are of a simliar place in life- just graduated, or in the process of finishing school and who are thinking that they might want to go into full-time missions one day or be involved in short -term work. It's something that I am really excited about and hope that I get in. One of the places that they go to is Senegal, a French speaking Nation in Africa... it would be SO SWEET to get to go there. I have wanted to go to Africa for missions work ever since I was a little girl and it seems that now perhaps the time is nigh... pray for this if you think about it:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home